- Demise Intimation- Mr. Sushil Chandra Tripathi
- Regulation 40, as on 30th September, 2020
- Regulation 40, as on 31st March, 2020
- Reconcilation of Share Capiral Report 31st March, 2020
- Investor Complaints as on 31st March, 2020
- Regulation (40)
- Pursuant to Regulation 31(1) read with Regulation 28(3) of Take over Regulation.
- Regulation 30(2)
- Investors Complaint Quarter ended 31st March, 2017
- Reconciliation of Share Capital Audit Report 31st March, 2017
- Regulation 40 (10)Certificate
- Intimation of Fire
Notice & Announcement
Code of Conduct
Creating wealth is the purpose of all organisations. Sharing that wealth and in turn creating value for all our investors and shareholders over the long term is what defines our business.
We firmly believe that the long-term interests of shareholders are tightly linked to the interests of our customers. Our customer centric approach enables us to provide the right solutions to the new customers and continue providing focused solutions to existing customers thereby creating more long term value for our shareholders. We are in the business of delivering superior value because that is how we measure our success at Ginni Filaments